The Galician Association of Metal Industries, ASIME, with address in Avda. Doctor Corbal Nº51, 36207 Vigo (Pontevedra) – Spain, with CIF G36614774 and nº of Deposit 72-515-1997, is the responsible of the treatment of the personal data that are treated through this web page. This clause provides information on the use that the Company will make of your personal data.
We also inform you that ASIME has a designated Data Protection Delegate, with whom you can contact through the following address Avda. Doctor Corbal Nº51, 36207 Vigo (Pontevedra).
In this link: Legal Notice
The operations, management and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered processing of personal data. in this case we report a joint treatment in those cases necessary for the management of services and / or products contracted to the company above, without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 4 of this policy.
LEGITIMISATION OF PROCESSING
The basis for legitimising the processing of Personal Data shall be that resulting from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, the employment relationship or any other relationship required for the processing of data, such as express consent.
- In the case of receiving communications by these media (e-mails, automated form response messages, and other communication systems) we inform you that the messages are addressed exclusively to the recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that unauthorized use, disclosure and/or copying is forbidden under applicable law.
- In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58/EC we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, please indicate by this same means indicating in the subject LOW COMMUNICATIONS so that your personal data are removed from our database. Your request will be activated within the next 10 days of submission. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorise our company to continue to carry out the referred communications.
In compliance with current legislation on Data Protection, we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us by any of our means of collecting information will be incorporated into automated and/or manual processing, with ASIME being the party with whom the Responsible for such processing maintains a contractual relationship.The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Moreover, ASIME declares and guarantees that it maintains the security levels for the protection of personal data in accordance with current legislation, and that it has established all the technical instruments at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, theft of the data provided by the interested parties and for its employees to observe these prescriptions, as well as the duty of secrecy regarding the data subject to protection and other obligations of confidentiality in force.
The data will be kept for the duration of the relationship generated by such processing or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. Once the relationship that justifies the processing of data has ended, the data will be blocked in accordance with the provisions of the regulations, once the legally established period has expired they will be deleted (see the conservation period for each purpose).
The data protection regulations confer the following rights to the holder of the personal data:
- Right to revoke any previously given consent.
- Right of access: To know what type of data are being processed and the characteristics of the processing carried out.Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of data that are inaccurate or untrue.
- Portability right: To be able to obtain a copy in interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Right to limitation of processing in cases where it considers that it is not necessary
- Right of deletion: Requesting the cessation of the processing of data and its deletion when it is no longer necessary to retain them
- Right to file a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – Fax 914483680- Telf: 901 100 099- E-mail: email@example.com
If you would like more information regarding the processing of your data, to rectify those that are inaccurate, to oppose and/or limit any processing that you consider unnecessary, or to request the cancellation of the processing when the data are no longer necessary, you may write to: Avda. Doctor Corbal Nº51, 36207 Vigo (Pontevedra), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +34 986 410 727. This communication should reflect the following information: name and surname of the user, the request for application, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user itself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as legal representative of the authorized. In this case, the documentation accrediting this representation of the interested party must be provided.
The purposes of the data processing carried out by the Data Controller are detailed below:
- CLIENTS: Customer relationship management.
- SUPPLIERS: Management of the relationship with suppliers.
- ACCOUNTING AND TAX: Necessary data for the fulfillment of the fiscal and accounting obligations of the company.
- LABORAL: Management of the working relationship with employees.
- HUMAN RESOURCES: Management of the relationship with candidates for employment in the company.