In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, article 10, and the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, the following general information is given and reported:
We inform that if you no longer wish to receive the communications and information you have been receiving through this electronic communication system, please indicate this by sending an email to email@example.com and your personal data will be removed from our database. Your request will be activated within 10 days from its sending. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue to carry out the aforementioned communications. This message is exclusively to the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that unauthorized use, disclosure and/or copying is prohibited by law.
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, you are hereby informed that your personal data is being processed. The data controller is Asime, with VAT No. G- 36.614.774, and domiciled in Vigo, Avenida Doctor Corbal 51, 36207, Pontevedra. The purpose of the processing is the management of the business relationship. The processing includes data preservation, communication to apropriate departments and even data communication between the different associate entities. The legal basis for the processing is the express consent provided by the data subject. Personal data shall be stored for the legally compulsory period. You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability in case of automated processing. In case of conflict, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority such as the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Your data shall not be used for automated decision-making.
These treatments have as their sole purpose the professional management (1) by ASIME, who is responsible for the treatment. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially. ASIME fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments inherent to its activity.
ASIME has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
In order to carry out the aforementioned management, it may be necessary to transfer the data to processors, collaborating companies and public
We inform you of the possibility of sending you information on activities and services of interest to which you give your consent, and which, by any means, could be carried out by collaborators of the holder of the processing and the holder of the processing.
This authorisation becomes effective retroactively to any processing of data already made by the holder of the processing, as long as the purpose was the one previously indicated. It is also effective for any other processing necessary for the provision of recent or new services.
In order to ensure that the information contained in our treatments is always up to date and free of errors, we ask our clients and users to notify us as soon as possible of any modifications or corrections to their personal data.
If you wish to exercise your right of access, rectification, opposition or deletion, please send a letter (attached photocopy of ID) to:
C/ Doctor Corbal 51, 36207, Vigo, Pontevedra – Spain
(1) Client management, budgeting, accounting and fiscal management, invoice preparation, human resources management, labour management.
Domain www.mindtechvigo.com from now website is registered in ASIME´s name.
Details of website´s owner:
Name or company name: ASIME
VAT No: G36614774
Address: Doctor Corbal N51, 36207, Vigo Pontevedra -Spain-
POSTAL CODE: 36207
Access to website and information relating to any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions set out in this Legal Notice. We therefore recommend that you carefully read its contents if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from it.
It is possible that at some time some of the pages of the website have cookies, which are small data files that are generated in the computer of the user or client and allow our systems to remember the language and portal chosen, as well as other features or navigation preferences of the user in his first session. These “cookies” are neither invasive nor harmful, not do they contain personal data, since their only function is to personalise your browsing in the manner described above.
User status and permitted and prohibited uses:
Access to and/or use of the website reflected as a website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) attributes the condition of user to the person who does it, accepting, from that very moment, fully and without any reservations, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against the company name that owns the website or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website.
Intellectual and industrial property:
The contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) are prohibited:
1. Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
2. Any infringement of the rights of the owner of the website or of its legitimate owners.
3. Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
4. Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web site by any means other than those made available to users as well as those normally used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the Web site.
The owner of the website does not give any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that might result from:
1. The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
2. The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and/or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of the users.
3. The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
4. The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission by users of the contents.
5. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
6. The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
7. Non-compliance by third parties with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
In order to preserve possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a particular content on Web, must notify ASIME of this circumstance, indicating:
1. Personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts. Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
2. Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
3. Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
4. Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of the same.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the web pages of the website will be subject to the following conditions:
1. The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted.
2. Web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
3. Under no circumstances shall the owner of the website be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
Duration and modifications:
The duration of the provision of the Web site service and services is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms as set out in the third condition.
The structure and design of the Web site may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems it appropriate, as well as modifying or eliminating the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the Web site.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction;
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions taken derived from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with that established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, the owner of the website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.