Frequently Asked Questions
In this section you will find practical information about the fair to help you organise your participation, both as an exhibitor and as a visitor.
The fair will be held at Ifevi (Av. do Aeroporto, 772, 36318 Vigo, Pontevedra), from 14 to 16 September, from 10.00 to 18.00hs.
By road, there are three main roads that lead directly to IFEVI, without the need to enter the city:
1. The Rías Baixas motorway connects the city with the centre of Spain (A-52).
2. The Atlantic Dual Carriageway (A-55) links Vigo with the motorway to the North of Portugal (A-3).
3. The Atlantic Motorway connects the city with the north of Galicia (AP-9).
As far as bus links are concerned, there is an urban bus line (number C9A) that runs from the city centre to the IFEVI.
For more information:
Address of the bus station, Avenida de Madrid, 57
Telephone: 986 373 411
Peinador airport is located 100 m from IFEVI and 10 km from Vigo city centre.
Train station, Plaza de la Estación, s/n
Telephone: 902 240 202
- Exhibitor: You can download it in your private exhibitor area for all the colleagues from your company who wish to attend.
- Visitor: We will send it to you by email a couple of days before the fair.
- Invitation to others: If you want to invite colleagues or contacts to visit Mindtech, you can send them this free registration link. If you are an exhibitor, you can also generate invitations with tracking code from your private area.
To speed up your entrance to the venue, we recommend you to print your pass (in colour) from your computer. You will be able to put it in the official lanyard of the fair that you will have available in the entrance hall. If you don’t bring it printed from home, you can go to the accreditation desk and we will print it for you there.
Mindtech gives you the opportunity to schedule meetings through the fair’s platform to meet with potential buyers and customers.
This service is included in the exhibitor pack, but if you are a visitor and also want to have it, you only have to hire it through your registration form. If you are already registered, click on the “send email” button to receive by email your registration and a link where you can modify it to add the B2B option. The website will redirect you to a payment gateway where you can formalize your registration and, once done, you will be able to access this functionality from your private area.
– I have paid the B2B as a visitor but I do not see the tab in my private area: You can notify us of incidents to email@example.com
You have available the official APP of the fair in this link. We recommend that you download it for your own convenience on the days of the fair. You will be able to consult all the updated information on programmes, speakers, events and exhibitors, and select the conferences and speakers you would like to visit by configuring your own personalised agenda.
The fairgrounds have a cafeteria in each hall and a restaurant on the ground floor of the fairgrounds.
lower floor of the fairgrounds itself.