On Friday, May 21, at 11.00 am, Ifevi will host the official presentation of Mindtech 2021.
The second edition of the Metal Industry & Technologies International Trade Fair, to be held from September 14 to 16, 2021, will be officially presented at an event attended by the highest institutional representatives and promoters of what is already the benchmark fair for the industrial sector of the Iberian Pole.
The event will be held with a reduced attendance capacity by invitation to the highest business and institutional representation and can also be followed virtually. To do so, it is necessary to register for free in the event’s streaming.
Agenda of the event
The event will be attended by representatives of the fair’s collaborating entities and institutional representatives, who will highlight the importance of holding an in-person fair like this one, safe and with all the necessary measures to boost economic recovery after the impact of Covid-19.
- Mindtech: Justo Sierra, President
- Abanca: Lino Comesaña, Business Director for Galicia, Asturias and León.
- Deputation of Pontevedra: Carmela Silva, President
- Free Zone Consortium of Vigo: David Regades, State Delegate
- Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism (National Government): Galo Gutiérrez, General Director of Industry and SMEs
- Xunta de Galicia (Regional Government): Francisco Conde, Second Vice-president and Regional Minister of Economy, Business and Innovation.
- City Council of Vigo: Abel Caballero, Mayor
If you wish to follow the event live, you can register in the virtual streaming of the event.